CNC lathe machining is one of the most widely used CNC machining methods. It is mainly used for turning internal and external cylindrical surfaces of shaft parts or disc parts, internal and external conical surfaces with any cone angle, complex rotating internal and external curved surfaces, and cylindrical and conical threads. It can also perform grooving, drilling, reaming, and reaming. holes and drilled holes etc. Contact us for free CNC lathe machining solutions.
- The CNC lathe machining transmission chain is short. Compared with the ordinary lathe spindle drive, the belt is no longer a transmission gear pair mechanism of the motor. Instead, the horizontal and vertical feed movements are completed by two electric servo motors respectively. Traditional parts are no longer used. , such as wheels, clutches, and transmission chains are greatly reduced.
- The CNC lathe uses a ball screw pair, which has low friction and is easy to move during movement. At the end of the screw bearing type bearing, the pressure angle is larger than that of ordinary bearings selected from the factory. The CNC lathe machining lubrication part adopts automatic oil mist lubrication. These measures make mobile portable CNC lathe machining possible.
- CNC lathes with cams and limiters as control components are stable and reliable and still account for the majority of CNC lathes. However, when the workpiece is replaced, the cam needs to be redesigned and manufactured, and more time is spent adjusting the lathe, so it is only suitable for mass production.
- According to the drawings and process plans of the processed parts, write the program list using the prescribed code and program format, and record it on the carrier;
- Input the program on the program carrier into the CNC unit through the input device;
- After the CNC unit processes the input program, it sends signals to the servo system of each coordinate of the machine tool;
- The servo system drives the moving parts of the machine tool and controls necessary auxiliary operations according to the signal sent by the CNC unit;
- The mechanical components of the machine tool drive the relative movement of the tool and the workpiece to process the required workpiece;
- Detect the movement of the CNC lathe and feed it back to the CNC unit through the feedback device to reduce processing errors. Of course, there is no detection and feedback system for open-loop CNC lathes.
CNC lathe machining service refer to the use of CNC lathes to provide parts manufacturing services. CNC lathe machining is CNC turning.