What is CNC Machining?
CNC machining (numerical control machining) refers to a process method for processing parts on a CNC machines. The process regulations of numerical control machine tool machining and traditional machine tool machining are generally consistent, but significant changes have also taken place. A machining method that uses digital information to control the movement of parts and tools. It is an effective way to solve the problems of variable variety, small batch, complex shape and high precision of parts and realize high-efficiency and automatic processing.
CNC machining refers to the processing that the control system issues instructions to make the tool perform various movements that meet the requirements, and express the technical requirements and processing technology requirements such as the shape and size of the workpiece in the form of numbers and letters. It generally refers to the process of machining parts on CNC machine tools.
A CNC machine tool is a machine tool controlled by a computer. The computer used to control the machine tool, whether it is a special-purpose computer or a general-purpose computer, is collectively referred to as a CNC system. The movement and auxiliary actions of the CNC machine tool are controlled by the instructions issued by the CNC system. The instructions of the numerical control system are compiled by the programmer according to the material of the workpiece, the processing requirements, the characteristics of the machine tool and the instruction format (numerical control language or symbols) stipulated by the system. According to the program instructions, the numerical control system sends running or termination information to the servo device and other functional components to control various movements of the machine tool. When the machining program of the part ends, the machine tool will automatically stop. For any kind of CNC machine tool, if there is no program instruction input in its CNC system, the CNC machine tool cannot work. The controlled actions of the machine tool generally include the start and stop of the machine tool; the start and stop of the spindle, the transformation of the rotation direction and speed; the direction, speed and mode of the feed movement; the selection of the tool, the compensation of the length and radius; the replacement of the tool, cooling Liquid opening, closing, etc.
OUR CNC Machining Services:
turning is CNC lathe machining
- Suitable for machining rotating surfaces
- Low cost of equipment and manpower, cheap turning price
- Suitable for finishing of non-ferrous metal parts
- Knives are easy to manufacture, sharpen and install. One-time tool setting are available.
CNC mill machine machining
- Suitable for machining flat and curved parts
- Strong adaptability and flexibility, capable of processing ultra-complex parts
- It can produce parts that need to be machined in multiple processes after one clamping and positioning
- High precision, good quality
abrasive machining workpieces
- It is used to process the internal and external cylindrical surfaces, conical surfaces and flat surfaces of various workpieces, as well as special and complex forming surfaces such as threads, gears and splines
- Grinding is commonly used for semi-finishing and finishing
Examples of our CNC machined parts:
Click on the large image on the left to see the CNC machined part. Bookmark this site and pay attention to our CNC machining services. We will continue to update the categories of CNC machining parts.
Get a CNC Machining Services Quote Now!