Precision CNC milling is a high-end service we launch for some buyers who have ultra-precision machining needs for parts. The biggest advantage of this service is that we can manufacture micron-level, ultra-precise, nearly 0-tolerance parts for you.
Although high-precision CNC milling is a complex and costly process, there are still many materials that can be used for CNC milling
The difference between precision CNC machining and ordinary CNC machining is in accuracy. In the CNC machining industry, although there is a saying of 0 tolerance, CNC parts with 0 tolerance almost do not exist. But we love this industry, and we are always accepting the extreme challenge of 0 tolerance, which is a proof of ability for CNC machinists. Obtaining perfect results in CNC milling precision parts often requires multi-faceted efforts.
- Unlike the milling cutters used in ordinary milling machines, these precision CNC milled parts require specially customized milling cutters, which are usually made of special materials and have extremely high cutting forces.
- The equipment used for high-precision machining is different from the equipment used for ordinary CNC machining, and its functions are also different. For relatively simple flat parts, a 3-axis CNC milling machine can be used, but for super complex special-shaped parts, a 5-axis CNC milling machine must be used.
- CNC precision milling is much more difficult than ordinary CNC milling, which usually requires a very experienced CNC machinist to operate.
- high cost. Since ultra-precision machining is a very challenging task, it requires a lot of investment, not just time and money, but also manpower, materials, equipment, etc.
- Precision-milled parts are often non-standard parts with unique uses and are usually only suitable for low-volume manufacturing.
WHY CHOOSE US
In addition to professional CNC milling machines and CNC machining centers, we also have a strong technical team. We have established long-term cross-border cooperation relationships with about 5 companies.