Stainless steel is the main material for CNC manufacturing grinder burrs. We manufacture stainless steel burrs in many different sizes. This one is a 40mm conical burrs, suitable for baratza encore espresso coffee grinder. We are the best grinder burr manufacturer in China. We supply accessories to coffee machine dealers worldwide, including but not limited to grinder burrs. Because we are a professional machined parts manufacturer, in addition to grinder burrs, we can also manufacture other accessories for your coffee machine. If you need to purchase in bulk or customize coffee machine accessories, please contact us for a quote.
Why Should the Grinder Burr Be Made of Stainless Steel?
When choosing a coffee grinder, the choice of grinder burr material is an important consideration. Stainless steel is a popular burr material for several reasons:
- Corrosion Resistant: Stainless steel contains chromium, which makes it resistant to corrosion, ensuring the grinder remains clean and free from potential contaminants.
- Durability: Stainless steel burrs are preferred for their quality construction and durability. Stainless steel CNC machining is commonly used in commercial grade grinders and top of the line home coffee machine models due to its ability to provide different grind sizes.
- Consistency: Stainless steel burrs produce a more consistent, even grind size than other materials, which is essential for making quality espresso or coffee.
- Precision: CNC-machined stainless steel burrs are extremely precise, so no matter what brewing method you use, you’ll get coffee brewed exactly the way you like it.
- Cost: Stainless steel burr grinders tend to have lower upfront costs than ceramic burr grinders.
Overall, stainless steel burrs are a great choice for coffee grinders because of their durability, consistency, and precision. They are commonly used in commercial-grade grinders and top-of-the-line home models, and are corrosion-resistant, ensuring the grinder remains clean and free of potential contaminants.
How Long Do CNC Machined Stainless Steel Conical Grinder Burrs Last?
Some professionals recommend replacing the grinder burr after half the recommended lifespan of the burr. The lifespan of a traditional grinder burr is about 1 to 2 years, while the lifespan of a modern grinder burr is about 2 to 3 years. However, CNC machined stainless steel tapered grinder burrs are likely to last longer than this, up to 48 years if used 3-4 times per week and with a minimum weight of 100 kg (220 lbs). However, the service life of CNC machined stainless steel conical grinder burrs depends not only on the quality of the burr, but also on the frequency of use and maintenance.
Then please enjoy the specific details of this 40mm conical burrs stainless steel coffee machine accessory: