What types of aluminum parts can be machined with CNC turning?
- Parts that require high precision. Due to the good rigidity of the CNC lathe, the high precision of manufacturing and tool setting, and the ability to accurately and automatically compensate, the CNC lathe can also process some parts with relatively high precision. In addition, since the movement of the CNC turning tool is realized by high-precision interpolation calculation and servo drive, the CNC lathe can process aluminum parts with relatively high requirements for busbar straightness, roundness, and cylindricity.
- Convoluted parts with small surface roughness.
- Aluminum parts with threads
Our CNC Turning Services:
- More than 20 CNC lathes, with high production efficiency, can receive orders for mass-manufactured parts;
- quality assurance. We are an ISO9001:2023 certified enterprise, we guarantee the quality of our CNC turned parts to meet international standards. In addition, we have a strict quality control process to check incoming materials and finished products, to ensure that the parts delivered to customers are of high quality;
- Quick turn aluminum prototyping services;
- We can perform anodizing, blackening, electroplating, brushing and other treatments on the surface of parts according to your needs..