We provide CNC lathe parts to buyers in various industries around the world. CNC lathe is a precision machine used to manufacture non-standard parts. If you need to mass-produce slender parts such as positioning pins and shafts shown in this product, we can use CNC lathe turning to process them for you. Our CNC turning center can handle a variety of materials, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, titanium, etc. are all commonly used CNC materials. By improving the clamping method of slender rod parts, changing the direction of turning, improving the structure and adjustment method of the tool holder, improving the geometric parameters of the tool, and the installation position of the tool, the dimensional accuracy and shape of the processed slender rod parts can be improved. The accuracy meets the requirements of the drawings, eliminating the process of aligning the finished product, reducing processing costs, shortening the processing cycle, and improving production efficiency.
What Are the Advantages of CNC Lathe Machining?
1) High dimensional stability, high processing precision, and good repeatability. Dimensional control is unmatched by existing 3D printing technology.
2) A wide selection of materials, for example, almost all engineering plastics and metal materials can be processed by CNC turning centers to ensure the consistency of materials for prototypes and mass production.
3) The surface finish of CNC lathe parts is high. After grinding, polishing, and surface treatment, its production effect is completely comparable to that of open mold products, or even higher.
4) CNC machine tools can be used continuously 24 hours a day and have high processing efficiency.
5) Compared with 3D printing technology, the processing of small or large batches of parts is more economical.