The “Semiconductor CNC Machining Company Custom Peek Parts” displayed on this product page are pre-sale products. If you need to customize the processing of semiconductor CNC parts, please click “Contact Us” on the product page, send your drawings to our email, and obtain manufacturability feedback. Once we confirm your order, you can receive free samples within 7 days.
The excellent performance of PEEK plastics is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. High temperature resistance – PEEK has a high glass transition temperature and melting point (334C), which is one of the reasons why it can be reliably applied in applications with heat resistance requirements. Its load thermal deformation temperature is as high as 316 ℃, and its continuous usage temperature is 260 ℃.
2. Mechanical properties: PEEK is a plastic that balances both properties and rigidity. Its excellent fatigue resistance to alternating stress is outstanding among all plastics, comparable to alloy materials.
3. Self-lubricity – PEEK has outstanding sliding characteristics among all plastics, suitable for use with strict requirements for low friction coefficient and wear resistance. Especially PEEK with a certain proportion of carbon fiber and graphite mixed and modified has better self-lubricating performance.
4. Chemical resistance (corrosion resistance) – PEEK has chemical resistance. In typical chemical drugs, only concentrated sulfuric acid can dissolve or break it, and its corrosion resistance is similar to nickel steel.
5. Flame retardancy – PEEK is a highly stable polymer that can achieve high flame retardant standards without the addition of any flame retardants.
6. PEEK has excellent resistance to recording and peeling, making it possible to make thin coated wires or electromagnetic wires that can be used under harsh conditions.
7. Fatigue resistance – PEEK has excellent fatigue resistance among all resins.
8. Irradiation Resistance – The ability to withstand Y radiation is very strong, surpassing the best radiation resistance among general resins, such as polyene. It can be made into high-performance wires that can maintain good insulation ability even at a y radiation dose of 1100Mrad.
9. Hydrolysis resistance – PEEK and its composite materials are not affected by the chemical effects of water and high-pressure water vapor, and products made from this material can still maintain good characteristics when continuously used in high-temperature and high-pressure water.
The best Semiconductor CNC machining company
Our team has rich practical experience in the CNC machining of semiconductor parts. The accuracy of the parts we process can be executed according to customer requirements. Our factory can meet almost all types of OEM customized parts processing needs, and powerful 3-axis, 4-axis, and 5-axis CNC machines can manufacture semiconductor parts of any simple or complex structure. Send your design files to our email and you will receive genuine and available CNC milling part quotations, delivery times, and manufacturability feedback within a few hours. Our small batch production can quickly provide you with free CNC semiconductor component samples, without the burden of large-scale orders, thus balancing cost and efficiency. In precision CNC machining, you can always customize the dimensions, tolerances, design, color, and other attributes of the parts. In addition, we can also use different manufacturing processes to meet any of your needs